View our terms & conditions
1. We will treat all of your Personal Information as confidential. We will only disclose this information as required by law. We will keep your Personal Information on a secure server and we will fully comply with law for Data Protection and consumer legislation, ensuring we are fully up to date and compliant with any new legislation.
2. In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal, Shopify, and Mailchimp) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfillment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your payment card and to process your order. All such organizations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
3. We may also collect, and our third-party providers of content may collect, information about where you are on the internet, your browser type, the country, and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of the website that were viewed during your visit and any search items that you entered on our website (“User Information”). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
4. The reason that we monitor our website and capture this information is to improve your shopping experience, enabling us to handle your order, process deliveries, make you aware of exciting offers and promotions and ensure that we can continue to provide great online shopping experience to our customers.
5. If you have subscribed to our mailing list, and wish to no longer receive news on our new products and promotions, you may unsubscribe through the links in any of our emails, or by contacting us at any time.
6. We confirm that any Personal Information that you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
To further improve your shopping experience, we store information about you using cookies which are files sent by us to your computer or other access devices which we can access when you visit our site at some point in the future. The cookies we use enable us to save your bag for later, track the opening of our emails, for example. We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are or how to control or delete them then we recommend that you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently, we operate an “implied consent” policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari, etc.). Please note that by deleting the cookies on the site, your user experience may be affected, and some functionality may not function as expected.
There are four main types of cookies we store – here’s how and why we use them.
(1) Site functionality cookies – These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on our web, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
We will use Mailchimp Technology to ensure that all data submitted through our website is protected to the highest standards. This is handled by Shopify.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used to ensure that all credit card and transactional information is secure. You can tell when the web page your using is secure as the letters 'HTTP will replace 'HTTPS in the browser address window. You will also notice a yellow padlock appear either next to your browser address window or at the bottom of your browser window.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we can lerase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: services@.hawlander.com